DetailsEssé is an urban womenswear label launched in 2017 to offer reinvented classics and luxury essentials. Our design philosophy lies in embracing time-honoured artisanal techniques with a modern sensibility and responsible practices, to create an experience that encourages social and environmental change. We at Essé are doing a raffle with our bestsellers to raise funds to rehabilitate the visually impaired from underprivileged communities.
How to sign up
- There will be 30 slots for each garment, each slot is for INR 990.
- Maximum of 8 slots can be purchased by a single person, DM us on Instagram or email us for payment details to secure your slot.
- There will be 3 winners that take these garments for INR 990 each, winners will be announced on an anonymous Instagram Live on July 31, 2020, to maintain transparency.
- The remaining participants don't go empty-handed; they receive a gift voucher worth INR 990 that can be redeemed on your next purchase with us.
- 30 per cent of the proceeds go to Mission for Vision - a NGO that aims to rehabilitate the visually-impaired from underprivileged communities.